Wynter's Wish List:
- Specials belonging to any drama I have listed
- Beginners (Jdrama)
- Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo (Jdrama)
- Meitantei Conan 1 (Jdrama)
- Kiraware Matsuko no Isshô (2006) (JMovie)
- Eureka Seven (anime)
- Infernal Affairs (2002) (CMovie)
- Infernal Affairs 2 (2003) (CMovie)
- Infernal Affairs 3 (2003) (CMovie)
- Marrying the Mafia (2002) (KMovie)
- Marrying the Mafia 2 (2005) (KMovie)
- Marrying the Mafia 3 (2006) (KMovie)
- Miracle of Giving Fool (2008) (KMovie)
- Mr. Quiz King/Mister Housewife (2005) (KMovie)
- Oh! My God (2006) (KMovie)
- Rules of Dating (2005) (KMovie)
- Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring (2003) (KMovie)
- Kita no Kunikara '83 Winter
- Kita no Kunikara '84 Xia
- Kita no Kunikara '87 First Love
- Kita no Kunikara '89 Back Home
- Kita no Kunikara '92 Sudachi
- Kita no Kunikara '95 Himitsu
- Kita no Kunikara '98 Jidai
- Kita no Kunikara 2002 Yuigon
- Doctor X
- Going My Home
- Itsuka Hi no Ataru Basho de
- Rich Man, Poor Woman + Special
- Saki ~ Mitsuketa. Anata no Kowashikata
No. of Japanese Dramas: 577 (169 watched, 2 in process)
No. of Japanese Movies: 128 (18 watched, 1 in process)
No. of Korean Dramas: 132 (28 watched)
No. of Korean Movies: 106 (18 watched)
No. of Chinese/Taiwanese Dramas: 8 (2 watched)
No. of Chinese Movies: 40 (5 watched, 3 in process)
No. of Vietnamese Dramas: 7 (0 watched)
No. of Anime: 161 (5 watched. 1 in process)
1. I trade by disc count: 1 DVD disc for 1 DVD disc, 1 DVD disc for 2 VCDs, and 1 DVD disc for 2 Blank discs.
2. No shiny-topped discs please! I usually use Verbatim discs, Sony discs, or TDK discs (always DVD-R), whichever I have on hand. Please do the same (if you don't have these brands, that's fine, but please use DVD-R. DVD+R do no work on my Portable DVD Player).
3. I send each disc in a paper or plastic sleeve, whichever I have on hand. Please do the same. I would prefer one disc per sleeve.
4. For first time trades, if the order exceeds 20 discs, then I'd like to do a smaller trade of 20 discs first. The rest of the discs will be sent once the first package has been received.
5. Writng the title on discs is perfectly fine, but please write neatly. :P I always write on discs, so if you'd perfer that I don't, please let me know!
6. Please do NOT start burning before the trade has been finalized. I will always confirm the list of dramas/movies being traded first.
7. I do NOT distribute. If you do not have dramas/movies to trade, please contact me and we can figure something out. :)
8. Please be flexible! Sometimes I can complete an order in one day, sometimes it takes two weeks. I will always communicate the process, so please do the same!